As of late, I’ve been totally rushed off my feet while I strive to make a writing deadline. Don’t get me wrong, I love working under pressure. It helps me kill more easily. But, while I’ve been busy, focusing on mutilation and blood splatter, my blog has been neglected. I know, I know, I’m a wicked, wicked person. So, what I thought would be fun is to hand over the reigns to you guys. No – I’m not dishing out passwords and secret pin numbers so you can actually access my blog…. Intead, I want you budding writers out there to send me your stories.
Okay, the rules.
1. The theme is anything creepy. That means it has to scare me
2. Look at the image above. This is where your story STARTS.
3. Now look at the background image on my twitter page (by brilliant photographer, Rosie Hardy). This is where your story has to END.
4. There are to be absolutely NO VAMPIRES.
5. As I like my posts short and sweet, your stories are to be no more than 1,000 words long.
6. Email all stories to email@example.com by 15th May. The best three will be posted.
I will pick some of the best ones and publish them on this blog.
Good Luck xxx